Jobs and Career Services
AAPS students and graduates enjoy the highest employment and placement rate in the industry! AAPS students gain an unprecedented access to various industry job fairs, practical placement, coops, and direct access to employers.
It is a fact that our graduates are employed in companies such as; GSK, Pfizer, Genpharm, Eli Lilly, Weston Produce, Maple Leaf Foods, Nestle, Apotex, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Cobalt Pharmaceuticals, QCL Laboratories, Sanofi Pasteur, University Health Network, Princess Margaret Hospitalm Sick Children Hosptal, MTC Animal Health, Purdue Fredric, Biovail, MDS, pharma, Germiphene Corporation, Patheon, Experchem Laboratories, just to name a few…
Why should you study at AAPS?
- We connect you with the job market faster.
- We have a strong, successful and proven track record in successful student placement and employment.
- We have the highest employment rate in our sector.
- We have strong networking connections within the pharmaceutical and food industry.
- We have a wealth of instructors who are industry experts.
- AAPS features modern classrooms and three state of the arts laboratories specialized in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and food analysis.
- Our practical courses allow students to gain practical hands-on experience.
- Small classes.
- A flexible schedule: part-time, full-time as well as evening classes
- The availability of government financial support, OSAP, Skills Development, Second Career, and Bridging programs to those who qualify.
After you become an AAPS student, we will provide you and special career list for you to login and check for yourself.
Have you recently been turned down for a job because you didn’t meet the necessary Canadian qualifications? At AAPS, we help you get the Canadian experience and qualifications that you need.
Our unique training program combines strategic learning in a classroom setting with real work experience. Our students enjoy professional hands- on training as well as our instructors’ help in placement for work term in various industries.
A number of programs at AAPS offer full practical placement to ensure that students get the exposure they need to embark on a path to success.
Don’t settle for a job that just has you barely surviving; let us help you to get to your dream professional job sooner, rather than later. You can get job ready in less than 6 months at AAPS. You can choose from our Diploma Programs or our Certificate Courses and get your life on the track you want.
Let our career and employment expert review your education and experience, discuss your employment options and provide you a comprehensive employment plan helping you reach your career goal.
Resume Writing and Interviewing Skills Workshop
You can take advantage of monthly resume writing and interviewing skills workshops conducted at AAPS and learn how to prepare a targeted resume highlighting your experience and skills.
At AAPS, our expert staff will help you put together a wining resume and prepare you for the challenges of an interview.